Studienstart an der TH Nürnberg  Foruminformationen  Forumarchiv

Druckansicht in neuem Fenster öffnen   springe an den AnfangweiterSeite  neu laden von 1weiterspringe zum Ende
vorheriges Themanächstes Thema Thema: Enrolment, eröffnet am 6.8.2019, um 23.38 Uhr
neutral dobee1994
neuer User
am 6.8.2019,
um 23.38 Uhr
Hello,

I got admitted to the International Business program for the 4th semester, since I am transferring from another university.

I have been asked to send certified documents for enrolment but I would like to know if it is possible to send my original documents along with pre-paid stamps so that they can be sent back to me later after the enrolment.

Also, I was asked to show proof of my German proficiency but my program is fully taught in English and I wasn't informed that I would need to show German proficiency. Do I send my proof of English proficiency instead (TOEFL certificate)? I currently have German A1 certificate. Can I send this instead?

Thank you very much in advance for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Adaobi Ezeodum
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Aus dieser Nachricht in meiner Antwort zitieren
neutral Rebecca Ehrig
Hochschulmitarbeiter/in
am 7.8.2019,
um 8.12 Uhr
Dear Adaobi,

welcome to our student counseling portal

Congratulations to your admission to our International Business program!

Since the International Business office is responsible for the admission to this study program, please contact them. They will gladly answer all your questions. Here you can find their contact details: https://www.th-nuernberg.de/fakultaeten/bw/studium/international-business-bachelors-and-masters-degree-programs/bachelor-international-business-ba/admission-process/i-am-an-international-applicant/

Kind regards
Rebecca Ehrig

Rebecca Ehrig
Hochschulmitarbeiter/in
Studienberatungsportal der Technischen Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Aus dieser Nachricht in meiner Antwort zitieren
vorheriges Themanächstes Thema Thema: Enrolment, eröffnet am 6.8.2019, um 23.38 Uhr
Druckansicht in neuem Fenster öffnen   springe an den AnfangweiterSeite  neu laden von 1weiterspringe zum Ende